Panama Hat - Borsalino - Tobacco Size 60
Write a review
| Ask a question
The Montecristi hat company provides the original panama hats, crafted from natural palm fibre by hand in Ecuador.
These hats are handwoven and hand blocked according to traditional local craft by skilled artisans. They are lightweight and breathe so are the perfect hat to wear in the hot Australian summer. The Borsalino has a slight variation in brim size between 8 cm - 9 cm
- Available in 5 sizes: 58 , 60, 62
- If you are in-between sizes when purchasing the panama hat , you can adjust the size to your head size by using a small safety pin to fasten inside the center- backband and pull it across each other. It can be worn comfortably this way or replace with a stitch.
- Do not fold or roll these hats for travel packing.
- Keep dry and if it does get wet, gently reshape it by hand then sit on shelf to dry, You can reshape by lightly and safely steaming and pressing into shape.
- For removal of marks lightly use a damp cloth or nappy wipes.
- First try cleaning in an inconspicuous place to see there is no discolouration when using damp cloth and wipes.
The natural ageing process should be considered as part of the uniqueness of your own treasured hat. Being hand made by skilled artisans each hat has individual variations in weave and shade of the tobacco colour.