Hunter Lab - SPF50+ Facial Sunscreen
A lightweight, non-greasy facial sunscreen.
Crafted with naturally derived zinc oxide for UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection, and Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to soothe and nourish.
- Presented as a convenient roll-on balm, ideal for travelling, offering smooth and easy application resulting in a satin-matte finish with 2 hours water resistance.
- SPF50+ protection and acts as a primer under makeup.
- Cruelty free.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Ideal to use everyday of the year due to its breathable, lightweight texture.
- UVA/UVB broad spectrum sun protection offering the highest sun protection currently available.
- Protects against UV-damage whilst nourishing and soothing skin with all-natural ingredients.
How To Use:
- After your morning skin health routine, apply to the face 20 minutes prior to sun protection. Warm balm by pressing stick onto face, or back of hand, for 5 seconds, then swipe around your face, neck and ears and rub in with fingertips. Re-apply every two hours, especially after exercise, swimming, perspiration and towel drying.
- Apply two swipes over the face, ears and neck for full protection.
Super Ingredient: Zinc Oxide.
Zinc Oxide has been used more recently in sun protection as an incredibly effective broad-spectrum reflective filter; protecting against UVA and UVB rays.
Unlike chemical sun blocking ingredients, Zinc Oxide doesn't release harmful free-radicals when it absorbs the UV rays. Instead it absorbs UV and releases comparably harmless infrared, which dissipates as heat.
Active Ingredients - Zinc Oxide 250mg/g, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate 50mg/g, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 32mg/g.
Inactive Ingredients - Vitamin E, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Lanolin, Beeswax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Carnuba Wax.