Carrière Frères - Cedar Wax Palet
* AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER - WILL SHIP MID-LATE JUNE 2022 *
CEDAR WAX PALET
A conifer of the Pinaceae family native to North Africa, cedar is an aromatic, durable and light wood. It has always been appreciated by cabinet makers and sculptors and is also known for its medicinal properties; its resin was used in ancient Egypt.
Scent: Cedar is a dry, sophisticated, enveloping and comforting woody note. Its unique resin is powerful and pervasive, and was used by Egyptian priests in the embalming process.
Benefits: Its woody note brings warmth to the cold seasons and its antiseptic resin cleanses.
Cedar is relaxing and calming, and is known to
- Promote meditation and soothe nervous tension
- Help to overcome sleep disorders
- Help to fight against anxiety, stress and exhaustion
- Act as an excellent natural moth repellent and air purifier.
- Capacity: 1.95 Fl.oz x 2
- Diffusion: at least 6 months
- Size: H: 1 cm Ø: 8,7 cm
- The botanical palets box contains two palets of the same fragrance.
The Carrière Frères Commitment:
With 100% vegetable wax from European organic rapeseed, 100% cotton ribbon, and plants and chips of natural origin harvested sustainably and in line with their seasonality, each botanical palet demonstrates Carrière Frères’ commitment to sustainability.
Handcrafted and made in France in our workshops in Normandy, each botanical palet is scented with a blend of natural raw and synthetic materials.
To limit the packaging’s environmental impact, no plastic or non-essential materials are used. Carrière Frères opts for a natural approach with boxes made from 100% recycled and recyclable FSC paper, labels made from FSC paper (40% recycled) and printing using vegetable-based inks.