A soothe-all balm
Skin rehab in a vital soothe-all marmalade balm. Rescue your skin with this nourishing cocktail of coconut, hemp, chia, grapefruit oil & fermented papaya that helps to hasten the delivery of essential antioxidants & vitamins to the skin. An ultra-repairing formula to soothe any little abrasions, skin freakouts, dryness, insect bites or scars.
- This balm melts into skin and is useful to heal and protect.
- Designed for face/hands/feet/ body/hair.
- An all-in-one remedy rich in zinc, magnesium & potassium.
- Calendula calms inflammation to aid in your skin’s healing, chia adds omegas.
- Use a lot or a little, ideal for travel and all of life’s adventures, big and small.
Star Ingredient: Papaya
Papaya fermented extract is derived from the fruit & leaves of the plant. High in antioxidants, potassium and vitamins. Fermentation hastens delivery of essential nutrients & enzymes to the skin.
Star Ingredient: Hemp
Hemp seed oil is extracted from the seeds of the hemp plant. Properties of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, vitamin E & antioxidants. Known to condition dry skin, reduce inflammation, soothe and regenerate the skin’s protective layer.
How to use:
- Apply to improve and protect lips, hands, scars, cuticles, heels, hair, insect bites, scrapes, bruises or any dry skin.
- Rub until the product has absorbed.
Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, squalene, tocopherol (vitamin E), mauritia flexuosa (buriti) fruil oil, carica papaya (papaya) fermented extract, salvia hispanica (chia) seed oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, glycerin*, ascorbic acid, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract.